Striped Bass Fishing Forums Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
finally caught some herring today. hooked one on and within a hour i had a good run. it was nice to hear the baitrunner screaming. so the herring have reached us up here :banana:its time

·
Striper Hunter
39 Posts
finally caught some herring today. hooked one on and within a hour i had a good run. it was nice to hear the baitrunner screaming. so the herring have reached us up here :banana:its time
GOOD to here some one is getting some fish,will try friday from kingston by the light house,let you guys know how we made out ,going to try from land then, sat. by boat going to try all new ways to try and geter done.

·
Registered
241 Posts
:yay: woo.. at the lbd....catchn ..getin...the bait with stoolies.,.very earl yr.....hey gary..get em....:yay::yay:..tight lines bro...

·
Striper Hunter
39 Posts
:yay: Woo.. At the lbd....catchn ..getin...the bait with stoolies.,.very earl yr.....hey gary..get em....:yay::yay:..tight lines bro...
we fished at rider park in kingston sun we got some herring and fished till 1. Had one good hit but i lost it,then we started to get bullheads ,water is clearing up nice we will be puting the boat in friday for sure.
Later herman

1 - 7 of 7 Posts