Striped Bass Fishing Forums Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Official Member
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a bunch a few years back I only have a couple left and I can't find them now. Any help would be great. Thanks

·
Reel Deep Thinker!!!
68 Posts
Bought some at Dick's at Wilton Mall a couple days ago.

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
hudson river bait & tackle
85 south st. rensselaerhello.gif
i stopped in here the other day ... great guy to deal with

as much as possible we should try to give our business to local guys ........ Dick's, Cabelas etc don't do much for me... i would much rather keep my money here in the Capital District! :walamatBanana:

·
wellsley
391 Posts
I would tend to agree, :iagree: but for me its an hour and a half to the local guys on the river. :10464: For me to go there and not find what I want is very costly. And besides if I'm dragging my butt an hour an a half I hope to have the boat behind me. thumbsup.gif Thats why I do business with Cabela's. When I can I stop into River Basin sports shop and give him some business. The locals are full of info. you won't get at cabela's or dicks so support them if you can. :thu:

as much as possible we should try to give our business to local guys ........ Dick's, Cabelas etc don't do much for me... i would much rather keep my money here in the Capital District! :walamatBanana:

·
Official Member
21 Posts

hudson river bait & tackle
85 south st. rensselaerhello.gif
Yeah, I stopped in here yesterday and would have to agree - Thanks for the monster sized herring!

·
Registered
24 Posts
I have been to Coeymans Landing, Conroy's in Watervliet, Hudson River Bait in Renssealer, River Basin in Catskill. All of these places are very easy and helpful to do business with! Don't forget Riverview Marine in Catskill, too! Right on the Catskill Creek, and an avid fisherman! But I had never heard of Flying Arrow, and will give them a try! :thu:

It is nice to do business with the local stores, as they are more knowledgeable about what is needed.....when you go to Dick's, it is hard to even find a salesperson, let alone one that knows ANYTHING! :biglaff:

·
Official Member
16 Posts
I ordered couple big bags of them from Cabelas. It only took a few days and I had them at my front door. Also, next spring you'll be able to get them at the Rockland County Community College sportsman show. I remember seeing great deals on stuff like that.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts