Striped Bass Fishing Forums Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

· Registered
757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Summary:
They compete against each other as coaches every week for Team Couture and Team Liddell in the new, exciting The Ultimate Fighter? reality show on Spike TV. Now, Ultimate Fighting Championship? Light Heavyweight Champion Randy Couture and number one contender Chuck Liddell will clash for the UFC World Light Heavyweight Championship in the main event of UFC 52: Couture vs. Liddell 2, Saturday, April 16, at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas.

UFC? World Welterweight Champion Matt Hughes will also fight a previous nemesis when he and Frank Trigg hook up again with Hughes? title on the line. In their first meeting, Hughes kept the welterweight belt submitting Trigg with a rear naked choke in November 2003 at the Mohegan Sun Arena in Uncasville, Conn.

Official Fight Card

Randy Couture vs. Chuck Liddell
Matt Hughes vs. Frank Trigg
Georges St. Pierre vs. Jason Miller
Mike Van Arsdale vs. John Marsh
Patrick Cote vs. Lee Murray
Travis Wuiff vs. Renato Sobral
Matt Lindland vs. Travis Lutter
Ivan Salaverry vs. Joe Riggs

*card subject to change

· The Poacher Poacher - I poach poachers
4,759 Posts
Ya, but Liddell is 15-3, and will pistonfist Couture while listenin' to tha Oldies But Goodies, anyday of the week.

...and tha ol' man is 13-6, and dying to get into his lawnchair, errrr....rockin' chair.

Couture goes down in a heap (aka Barny Rubbled into dust, left in a pile of rubble) April 16th, setting up the greatest "Number III" re-match in UFC history.

4,759 Posts
Sat. April 16th..............

"Tha Iceman" Chuck Liddell BAHNEY RUBBLED "Tha Natural" Randy Couture last night. FIRST ROUND KNOCK OUT. Sir Randy was left in a pile of rubble and dung on the mat by tha "BOOF PUNCH". BOOF.......LEFT IN RUBBLE. It's that powerful.....it's that quick.

My man Chuck caught "Captain America" on tha left cheek with tha "BOOF" (ie: the hardest straight right-hand punch in UFC/MMA history), and tha 'ol man crumpled into a heap. They had to carry him out on his lawn chair. Captain America was knocked out before he even hit tha mat. Gone. Out. Bye bye birdie.

Chuck showed Randy tha "Howitzer", and boy was I some happy.

cant wait fa tha photos.

Thankfully, we shouldnt have to hear Randy discredit the endeniable punching power of Chuck Liddell. No more...."he doesnt hit that hard......he never hit me....". RUBBLED. Period.

THAAA NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEW.........UNDISPUTED CHAMPION OF THA WOOOOOOOOOORLD.........CHUCK....THA ICEMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN......LIIIIIIIIIIIIIDDELL. My hero.

Step up ta tha plate.....and git knocked out tha pahk............

P.S. Joe Rogan........who's bag you lappin' now there bigshot?

4,759 Posts
YES! I found tha fight fa free 8) I watched it a few more times on my computer. I noticed right after Randy said his eye was ok and they restarted the fight, Chuck rocked him with a left hand right on his jaw. Randy then began swinging wildly and they moved toward the outskirts of the ring....and thats when Randy got the Pistonfist right-cross and was sent to tha mat.

You can tell Randy was really wobbly after that blistering left Chuck threw. It was the beginning of thee end.....

18,706 Posts
Very nice JB. Im a chuck Lidell fan myself. Even more so now. I seen him walk through tito and now Im seein the man aint no joke. Didnt see the fight though. Hope to catch a replay for free as well.

18,706 Posts
aint steve and brandon headed to the race
Maybe drown a few cold ones with mike and single t on there way down to sweet caroline?

1,114 Posts
yup 3 weeks from right now I'm a gonna be just like 100,000 of my closest ******* friends in Richmond, drunk as a skunk and partien hardy :lol: :lol: Then 5 weeks from now I'm gonna be like 150,000 of my ******* friends in Charlotte, yup you guessed it drunk and partien again :lol: :lol:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.