Striped Bass Fishing Forums Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Ultimate Fighting Championship? and Spike TV? have assembled 16 athletes from across North America to determine who has what it takes to earn a UFC contract in The Ultimate Fighter? , a new and exciting reality-based television series.

The original series, hosted by top recording artist and model Willa Ford, premieres on Monday, Jan. 17 at 11 p.m. (check local listings) following WWE Monday Night Raw and runs for 15 exciting episodes, including a LIVE event. Craig Piligian (co-executive producer of Survivor I, II and III) serves as co-executive producer. www.ufc.tv

· Registered
757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yeah the fight sucked, I was hopin Leban was going to kick Koscheck's ass. Oh well, they will prob. have a rematch in the real octagon sometime soon. Leban is the most recognized person on the show, everyone is talkin about him on the fighting sites.

· Registered
757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I'm torn, both of them are my fav fighters in the light heavy class. I'd rather see the two of them pummel Tito and Vitor again. I just don't think I can go against Randy. Chuck has plenty of time left in his career, Randys got to be at the end of his.

· Registered
757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Jonny, did you see the show mon. night? Southworth got his ass booted off the show!!! Lost the fight to Bonner, split decison. I think it should have been a draw and gone to a 3rd round. But I don't care cause Southworth sucks! I guess next week one of the fighters that got booted off the show comes back.........and they announced that the final show will be live on Spike April 9th, Shamrock is fighting Franklin that night also.

· Registered
757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
This week Nate found out that he is going to have his ankle operated on. So he get disqualified from the show, but he gets to pick a replacment, someone that has been kicked off already! So Nate pick Chris Leban to come back to Cotures team!!!! Maybe we get to see a rematch after all! The middle weight fight was Rafferty against Dieago, for some reson Rafferty though he matched up against Dieago evenly. Well Dieago destroyed him, I don't even think it made it half way through the first round. Dieago pounded the hell out of him and then chocked him out. It was a good show this week.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.