Striped Bass Fishing Forums Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Ultimate Fighting Championship? and Spike TV? have assembled 16 athletes from across North America to determine who has what it takes to earn a UFC contract in The Ultimate Fighter? , a new and exciting reality-based television series.

The original series, hosted by top recording artist and model Willa Ford, premieres on Monday, Jan. 17 at 11 p.m. (check local listings) following WWE Monday Night Raw and runs for 15 exciting episodes, including a LIVE event. Craig Piligian (co-executive producer of Survivor I, II and III) serves as co-executive producer. www.ufc.tv

·
18,706 Posts
Amateurs. Ill kick all there a**es.

What we really need is another reality show about the Martha's Vineyard striper tournament or some such. Watching the doods in biplanes and stuff huntin for birds. I think some dude went down one year trying to land on a beach he spotted activity on. I hear it gets vicious. :lol:

·
The Poacher Poacher - I poach poachers
4,759 Posts
Yeah I finally learned what time it was on, so now I'm planted in front of tha tube when it comes on lol.

Koscheck,another lounge chair fighter. He even admitted before the fight he was gonna just take Leben down because he couldnt win standing up. G H E Y. Then after the fight, Koscheck is like "yeah, I did just enough to win". Awesome attitude. Yup, lay around on top of some guy, maybe accidentally rub his kooyons, and do just enough to get a decision from the judges. Awesome attitude. Again, G H E Y. This Lounge Chair fighting is starting to become a plague. I see so many fighters now just diving for people legs. There should be a new rule instated to INDUCE FIGHTING, after 30 seconds you have to stand up and FIGHT. They should also do away with the judges. Last man standing IS the man. That way, we can avoid the Lounge Chair fighters and their queer decisions. We all know that the person lying on top the longest gets the W. GHEY. Too many people are resorting to this tactic.

April 16th we will probably have to see Randy "Lounge Chair" Coture dive at Chuck Liddell's legs repeatedly in an attempt to get him on the ground so he can just lay on top of him for another decision. Thats pretty sad. I hear Randy spout off about how he didnt feel any of Chuck's punches. Thats because Randy was too busy diving at Chuck's penis, and trying lay on the mat with him. Well maybe this time he should stand up a little longer, we just might see Randy get HUMBLED and RUBBLED :lol:

·
18,706 Posts
Unfortunately thats precisely the reason Im not into the UFC fights more. 8 minutes of wrestling. I turned on the show last night to watch the fight and was dissappointed. The two guys were in good shape but their styles made for a crappy fight. I thought it would be fun seein the lefty square up but the blond kid just kept charging at him and tackling him. Boring. At least the ref made them break two times but he took him right down again. Whats with the guy crying afterwards. he should of whacked him with the stool. :wink:

·
4,759 Posts
All I gotta say is, real life, I would much rather have to fight like Liddell than I would Coture if I were pinned an alley by someone that wanted to inflicted bodily harm on me. I would just much rather be able Howitzer an attackers face in with a blitzkrieg of punches and knock them out, instead of resorting to rolling around on the ground with someone in a dark alley. I've seen more than enough "Lounge Chair" fights down at Hampton Beach on the backstrip, drunken degenerate fools rolling around on the pavement and glass.. The thrill is gone.

·
Registered
757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yeah the fight sucked, I was hopin Leban was going to kick Koscheck's ass. Oh well, they will prob. have a rematch in the real octagon sometime soon. Leban is the most recognized person on the show, everyone is talkin about him on the fighting sites.

·
4,759 Posts
Yeah, I was pissed Leben lost. Bobby and "Koscheck the Effeminate" really piss us off lol. Nothin worse than seein some dude with a hair cut like that, walkin around in tight, TIGHT Guess jeans and those leotard-tight tank tops. Oh my god, what a jackass. I hate decision wins lol.

LMAO, I am bringing a lounge chair for the fight April 16th. I'm gonna prop it up in tha livin room, and lounge around ;) Hopefully Mitt can make it, cuz he likes both but will more than likely be routing for Coture. Nate and I will be wearing our new "Bahney Rubble" T-Shirts with "Liddell" on the back :lol:

·
Registered
757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I'm torn, both of them are my fav fighters in the light heavy class. I'd rather see the two of them pummel Tito and Vitor again. I just don't think I can go against Randy. Chuck has plenty of time left in his career, Randys got to be at the end of his.

·
Registered
757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Jonny, did you see the show mon. night? Southworth got his ass booted off the show!!! Lost the fight to Bonner, split decison. I think it should have been a draw and gone to a 3rd round. But I don't care cause Southworth sucks! I guess next week one of the fighters that got booted off the show comes back.........and they announced that the final show will be live on Spike April 9th, Shamrock is fighting Franklin that night also.

·
Registered
757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
This week Nate found out that he is going to have his ankle operated on. So he get disqualified from the show, but he gets to pick a replacment, someone that has been kicked off already! So Nate pick Chris Leban to come back to Cotures team!!!! Maybe we get to see a rematch after all! The middle weight fight was Rafferty against Dieago, for some reson Rafferty though he matched up against Dieago evenly. Well Dieago destroyed him, I don't even think it made it half way through the first round. Dieago pounded the hell out of him and then chocked him out. It was a good show this week.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.