Striped Bass Fishing Forums Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Muuuu...Cow Chaser.
605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The passing of William Brinkman Sr. The man that started Brinkman's Bait and Tackle. It is so hard to write and tell everyone that our father passed away early Saturday morning after battling cancer for the past 3 years, he passed away at the age of 88. He was the reason there was a Brinkman's Bait and Tackle and will be missed by so many friends, family and customers. He was a WW 2 vet with the 11 airborne division. A 50 + year mason with the Jerusalem Lodge. He retired from the City Of Philadelphia taking care of the fish hatchery for over 30 years. That is where most all learned to fish. It was his dedication that kept the ponds stocked for all to enjoy. Services will be at Burn's Funeral Home on Wednesday night 7 to 9 for a viewing with morning service 9 till 10:30. All are welcome to attend.

Attachments

·
Muuuu...Cow Chaser.
605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
This was written by and sent out by the Brinkman family and I'm would like to extend my condolences to the family. The man live the life of a real life hero he shall be missed greatly.

·
4,419 Posts
Sad to hear that Mu. Condolences to his family and friends. I delivered stripers247 hats that to them around 2006. Nice man.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts