Striped Bass Fishing Forums Forum banner
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

18,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
They arent too good for my health. Blood pressure risies, slight chest pains and my stomachs doing flip flops. I cant bear to watch this. 16 penalties 11 for false starts. 3 missed field goals in OT. angry5.gif I think Im unwell. puke.gif

Now I can watch the Jets and count the fans in the stands, If you look close you'll see suds. :)

· The Poacher Poacher - I poach poachers
4,759 Posts
yESAH...my Seahawks from way back. They been my NFC "underdog" team for 20 years. Now they are winning.....good coaching (for the most part, some play calls make your head spin, but still good overall), one of the best RUNNING backs in the game, and atleast Jurevicous can catch the ball...from a decent QB. I think I had em by 6 though. I still won straight on the win, but I did not think it would be such a close game.

Jints with 3 chances to put it away.....squandered. HAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAAAAAA

Aint gunna win in tha playoffs playin like that.

18,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Giants banged up O line played well againts a front 4 that gets after the QB. The defense showed up and for the most part shut down Alexander at least until he ran a few runs early in the 4th quarter to take the lead. Then Eli again showed us what he's made of. Nice td and 2 point conversion for them at the end of regulation. Maturing team. There are some very good signs. They botched the spot for the first OT field goal and a good challenge by Holgrem put it back too far. Feeley still shuda made the mext one at 37 yards. 3 shots at it in OT. Tough tough loss. Cowboys better bring their A game to the swamp next weeek cause this team is getting very good. Despite the heartbreaker today. IMHO. ;)

4,759 Posts
Well, did good with picks this week, and managed to beat the Topdog 10-1 team in my main fantasy league, but I got my booty SPANKED by Top Jimmy in his fantasy league. Man I got torn tha F up in that league lol. But beatin' Joe and his 10-1 "Ho's" was my main objective. So Joe's Hoe's are now 10-2, and I deserved to beat him bad considering he fluked me out in our first meeting in the beginning of the season, only beating me cuz of Daunte Hall's return yard points. FLUKE. But no fluke this time around!

I had the Chief's by 3 or 6, I forget. But thought tha Pats could come together and play some better D, but they are just so depleted. I was thinking last night, the Pats are still pretty beat up from all the crap thats been going on the past several years. I mean, 3 Toilet Bowls in 4 years, all the field battles during their run, protecting our home field for that long, not allowing teams to win against them, all the injuries, hype and glitz, etc.....its really taken its toll. And I think any team that does what they did in a 4 year span would also be run down like a bastid. So I am not surprised, nor am I angry with them for poor play. Those guys have been through more shat....

But I will admit I was standing up and yelling at Tom through the boop-tube when the INT's kept happening lol, but some of which werent his fault.

· King of Eels
4,227 Posts
The Pats D-fence was better in the second half,just worn out, limiting that team( the Cheifs) to to 4 field goals was an achievement in it's self... it coulda been MUCH worse, i'm surprised that they didnt give the ground game a little more effort, Brady showed he was human,right now they are a slighly above average team at best, I still have a good feeling about the playoffs if they get Dillon and Matt light back, there are a few otheres but their contribution will be minimal...at least they will have the ability to control the clock and have some depth...

Tonights the night, as much as i dislike the steelers I'm waving a terrible towel in their honor,I hate the colts they are the biggest collection of cotteled crybabbies the NFL has ever produced... I hope the Steelers run wild and beat the stuffin out of them....physicly! Steelers by 10

4,759 Posts
I hear ya Roc.

I cant bring myself to root for Ironchin, Fathead Hines Ward, and "Big Ben". Oh my god, I feel like I'm gonna gag just thinking about tha Steelers! I hope tha Colts go Johnny Unitas on 'em! I'd like to see tha Colts pound em into dust, something like 51 - 17, but I'm not that horny. th_icon_loll.gif th_icon_loll.gif th_icon_loll.gif

I got tha Colts by 9. Should be more.

18,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I dont think the pats are dead yet JB. Brady was a little off on his passes.
The defense missed Seymore and Harrison. Those guys make a huge difference.
Without Dillon and a decent wide receiver they still played respectable.
They arestill a dangerous team and will get at least 1 home game in foxboro during the playoffs.
Puttsberg gets mauled tonight.
WTG beatin Joes Ho's. lol

Feeley took his missess like a man. He faced the media, told the team He said "sometimes I mess up at home with my kids and sometimes you mess up at work. I take responsibility when I do and then you move on. Im sorry we lost the game but I did my best and I'm gonna go back to work and not mope".

· King of Eels
4,227 Posts
The wheels on the bus go 'round and 'round... troy polomalu (spelling?) gonna pound and pound and pee-ton manning's gonna :bigcry:

if they beat the steelers I will bow down and give them their due.... first they have to beat pittsburg!

Feely is a standup guy.... Take notice TO, this is how a REAL athelete acts!

4,759 Posts
Ya, I believe the Pats will be in the playoffs, and nobody can sway me off that, and the Pittsburgh guys. And I dont they are "all done" for the season, I just think there are too many things to overcome in order to win another Super Bowl this year. As a fan, and lifelong resident of New England, I am happy with that they have achieved so far. Anything else is just a bonus, and have to keep a level head about things. I do not expect them to win the Super Bowl this year. But, as we know, anything can happen, and if they pulled it off, I dont want to hear anymore people say they "get lucky" and "dont win by large margins". Winning is WINNING. Win by an inch, or win by a mile, WINNING IS WINNING. Man, I was so tired of listening to those Philly fans last year.

I hope the boys can get healthy and come back to roar in the playoffs and beat Indy by 3! That would really make me happy, and make all the Colts fans absolutely furious! Could anything be better than that??? I'd love to see 4 SB's out of the last 5 years, but if it doesnt happen so be it, as long as we can atleast be a SPOILER for the Colts!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHOOOOOO

18,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Sorry guys but nobodies stoppin the colts this year. imho

San Diego / Indy
The Nfc playoffs are tougher to figure.
Bears / Sea Hawks / Giants / Panthers / Cowboys / Bucs / Falcons / Vikings

Sea Hawks / Giants again
then Giants / Indy

now thats a pipe dream. lol

4,759 Posts
I would kill to see Pats / Seahawks. Thats what my heart wants.

My peabrain tells me thats not the case, the Colts will prevail in the AFC. My 2nd choice would be Chargers / Seahawks, which be just an awesome show of running w/ some air-outs and attacks on the Secondary.

I guess the Colts are the smart bet. But, although I have rooted for the Colts in the past for many years and they have always been one of my "AFC Underdog teams", waaaay back when they sucked, now that they are dominant, I still find myself rooting for the underdog.

So if the Colts go to tha Toilet Bowl, and they play tha Seahawks, who have LONG been one of my "NFC Underdog teams", then I am taking the Seahawks. Cuz man I just LOVE a fight, and I'm just an Underdog type'ah guy.

I just hope that the League doesnt get everything they want on a silver platter. By that I mean, we all know that the League itself wants and/or needs the Colts to take it all, because it's whats best for "business". I just dont want to see the Colts go in and blow out every friggin team straight through the Super Bowl. That wont be any friggin fun.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.