Striped Bass Fishing Forums Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got done reading an article on Teddi. The doctors have cleared him to play!!!! headbang.gif He could come off the disabled list as soon as today. What an asset for the Patriots this would be to get Bruschi back. They've got a bye this upcoming week and if he comes back the week off I see very high hopes for the Pats. Yessss!!!! :cheers:

·
King of Eels
4,227 Posts
One day at a time...... that whole defensive line needs more time together, they have substituded so many new people off the street, no one is on the same page.... they need this bye week big time...

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
YEAH THIS BYE WEEK IS VERY NEEDED ONE. At least it's not in the 2nd or 3rd week like last year. This is a point in the season that they need one. Hopefully some things come together this week and they'll be good to go the week after.

·
Registered
5,925 Posts
i'd be real worried about it. injuries can have a way of getting to you. pennington for example, how about baby joe mesi ? these doctors clear you but then something bad might happen to you. i should have taken more time myself and got back to work and fishing, but i am stubborn and although it's not physical sports i'm doing i need to be careful/. i just hope he's really able to play at that level and not get messed up.

·
18,706 Posts
One guy wont help that much on the physical side but Brushci should be a big emotional lift for them. They aint used to loosing this many games all year. Welcome back to the pack ;)

·
King of Eels
4,227 Posts
Actualy one guy CAN make a difference, first off, he's the play caller on that front line, he identifies what is happening, without the normal play caller, all those fill ins are scrambeling around to get ,where he is the play caller.... as far as the rest of the "pack" NONE of them played a schedule even close to the the one the Pats played,the rest of their season gets a little eaiser, with the majority of their games at home, I cant wait until the Colts have to play a REAL team like the steelers, panthers or the Pats, let them get beat on a little, we'll see how good thier "D" realy is.... All the Pats need to do is make the play offs....

·
18,706 Posts
I cant aqrgue with that Rocc. The team has won what like 4 of the last 5 Supes. Too early to bury em. :) I have to point out though that their division is home to two games with Miami the Bills and the Jets. Now if only the Giants had that instead of two each with the Cowboys Eagles and Skins.
Not that the Jints are in their league. Wishful thinkin. :bigcry:

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
EEven though the secondary needs some help I think with Teddi up there and able identify plays. There will also be his good leadership skills too. With some seasoned veterans up there I think it will also help these younger guys to learn the game( at the pro level.)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.