Striped Bass Fishing Forums Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
All set from Shore, missed the opening Day, Ready to Slay Holdovers very soon .
Right now am so enamored with Finals with Full Time HVCC

Just such a Bitc knowing I can find Holds and cant fish
Gotta Love college !!!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Starting to get my gear in order. Working on changing the rear trebles out to singles on my plugs this season. Waiting to see some more signs of life before I seriously considering heading out. Maybe this will finally be the year I finally land one from shore on the Hudson.

·
Registered
337 Posts
Starting to get my gear in order. Working on changing the rear trebles out to singles on my plugs this season. Waiting to see some more signs of life before I seriously considering heading out. Maybe this will finally be the year I finally land one from shore on the Hudson.
Where are you fishing from (area ) ? I've been shore fishing for some time now and do pretty good from time to time , Lemme know if you have questions , maybe I can sort some out for you,
I'm basically a Lure fisherman, I do know some stuff about bait fishing , gathering bait from shore especially the hard to find Alewive and Herring from shore (some times hard to catch) I have my spots !! and how to !!

I've done over 30 fish last season from Spring to Fall all from shore.
I fish from the Corning Preserve in Albany to the Federal Dam.

The weather sucks , and I'm dying to start smacking the Holdovers even now Before the migrants arrive.

There are ALWAYS Stripers in the river, good chance to practice before the run!!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Where are you fishing from (area ) ? I've been shore fishing for some time now and do pretty good from time to time , Lemme know if you have questions , maybe I can sort some out for you,
I'm basically a Lure fisherman, I do know some stuff about bait fishing , gathering bait from shore especially the hard to find Alewive and Herring from shore (some times hard to catch) I have my spots !! and how to !!

I've done over 30 fish last season from Spring to Fall all from shore.
I fish from the Corning Preserve in Albany to the Federal Dam.

The weather sucks , and I'm dying to start smacking the Holdovers even now Before the migrants arrive.

There are ALWAYS Stripers in the river, good chance to practice before the run!!
Thanks man, you have always been super helpful! I have bike this season so planning on riding the trail along the areas you suggested. Shoot me a PM sometime when your headed out, i'd love to just say hey and toss a line out if your up for it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts