Striped Bass Fishing Forums Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
King of Eels
4,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will be presenting a striped bass fishing seminar at the Woburn ( Mass) Branch of West marine from 7-9 ( last year i went tuntil 9:45 when they started shutting off the lights)....I'll be talking tackle...tactics for shore...boat... live and artificial bait and finishing with a Q&A session.... last year there was standing room only and over 100 people.. this year looks to be even better attened as everyone is chomping at the bit for our striped friends to return...bring the wife and kids.. admission is free and they usualy give stuff away...Hope to see you there!

·
Registered
56 Posts
Nuts! I was just checking back on this site to see if there would be a seminar again this Spring and I missed it again.

Any chance for an encore?

·
King of Eels
4,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nuts! I was just checking back on this site to see if there would be a seminar again this Spring and I missed it again.

Any chance for an encore?
I'm done for the season.. I did an eel fishing seminar at the Plum Island surfcasters the 3rd week in march...I did the West marine one last Thursday.. and Saturday I did one at the trinity Baptist church sportsmans show ( it was anounced here in the striper forum)... Time to get the "honey do's" done before June...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts