Striped Bass Fishing Forums Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well i headed out yesterday morning. The tide was 2 hrs before dead low so I headed to a spot in cape may were there is a few clam beds right inside the inlet. I didn't fell like messin with bait so I broke out some lures. I tossed everything from black and silver bombers, yellow and black bombers, Some lead heads with varios colors of finesse, and some top water plugs in all sizes. There was some small bait in the water but nothing to get excited over. All and all not even a hit. I fished for about 4 hrs up and down the beach and even tried a spot were there is a old set of bridge pilings in the back bays. I figureg the water might be alittle warmer there but still no fish. I do fish all different tides but dead low was just not working. Oh well better then sitting on the couch. I'll be out sunday so well see how it is then. I will defenitly make it out on a better tide. :twisted: :twisted:

· Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wass up mike. I guess you don't live close enough to the water to get out huh. I didn't forget about you when you come down. I just signed up for the new jersey anglers surf tornament at island beach state park. It is may 21 and cast 20$ for the day includeing some food and prizes. If you live up that way and want to join in let me know. I am getting a 3 day permit for my truck so it should be a cool time. I am heading out tuesday if I can catch the tide right so i will let yall know how I do. :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.