Striped Bass Fishing Forums Forum banner
41 - 57 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
shake.gif happens every year..the guys fishing from boats..charter boats also..crowd out the SHORE FISHERMAN..pretty sad..ya cant cast out the boats are that close.....thebirdman.gif.....drifting over our lines and really dont care...thebirdman.gif.....time to break out the 8+o.z. sinkers and launch them....i would say the charters name but a few guys on here use him...all i can say that its south of coeymans....

·
Registered
337 Posts
shake.gif happens every year..the guys fishing from boats..charter boats also..crowd out the SHORE FISHERMAN..pretty sad..ya cant cast out the boats are that close.....thebirdman.gif.....drifting over our lines and really dont care...thebirdman.gif.....time to break out the 8+o.z. sinkers and launch them....i would say the charters name but a few guys on here use him...all i can say that its south of coeymans....
We had a boat do that to us, we started slinging 3oz ,ers at em, they quickly got the message, here's some from today.

Attachments

·
Registered
337 Posts
We"re still getting em all the way to the Dam, our shore group caught 15 at dusk in under an hour one was 41in. at 30lbs. Stick baits ,jigs and surface lures, be out again tomorrow!!

·
Registered
337 Posts
Well, I think that"ll be it for this early season, be out again in a few months when the water warms for some top water plugging at the Dam,
Did I ever learn A lot this year! Great year it was! Spent ALOT of money on equipt. for the sole purpose of fishing the Dam effectively. The guys I met there Know how to fish it, and it took me nearly the whole season to get "in" wwith them. LOL!! I"ll be watching the reports especially Doc Z, that guy is Amazing!! See ya"ll next season tities.gif

·
Registered
337 Posts
where Troy dam is. The background in the pics you posted looked familiar
If you are one of the boats that pulled in front of those shore guys , they first asked you to leave , then they told you they were clearly fishing that area(ALL 11 of them) if you didn't they showed you they were casting Right where you pulled up in front of them. If you didn't leave you proly got showered by 3-4oz, jigs. Don't worry , they were"nt going to hit you with them , they know better, But you gotta ask your self , Is parking your boat in front of a group of shore fisherman Sportsmanlike?

·
Registered
23 Posts
If you are one of the boats that pulled in front of those shore guys , they first asked you to leave , then they told you they were clearly fishing that area(ALL 11 of them) if you didn't they showed you they were casting Right where you pulled up in front of them. If you didn't leave you proly got showered by 3-4oz, jigs. Don't worry , they were"nt going to hit you with them , they know better, But you gotta ask your self , Is parking your boat in front of a group of shore fisherman Sportsmanlike?
Don't know why you write such a snotty post at me. Never said I fished from a boat anywhere near Troy dam or near shore anywhere for that matter.

41 - 57 of 57 Posts