Striped Bass Fishing Forums Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Official Member
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys, i'm new to the rhode island sid of the game, but i'm headed out there in 10 days to do some shark fishing (weather permitting), but i'm having trouble finding any kind of fishing reports for the area. We are leaving out of point judith and hoping to get off shore. I know the stripers and blues have been hitting hard but how is the bite on some tuna's, mahi, and most important are the sharks up. I talked to the captain last week but of couse he's gonna tell me it's been great fishing. Any feed back will be greatly appreciated. Thanks:smiliegrd:

·
Official Member
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks again guys...great trip ended up with some blues like you said and 2 mako's, one smaller one around 40# went back to grow the other was a nice 180#. I never knew how much meat there was on those things, plenty to go around between the four of us on the charter and the captain and mate. Great trip all in all, Highly recommend drifter too charters, captain Richard has been doing the charter business for 40 years and really knows his stuff. might go back in September for a bass and blue charter. 9 hours $680 fishing in 20 minutes.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts