Striped Bass Fishing Forums Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

18,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:bbq2:Im in - Site 29

http://www.stripers247.com/phpBB2/showthread.php?t=11522

Pig Roast is now official. 2 cookers rented in Scarborough and two 80 pound pigs await us at the butcher in Saco.
Thank you to Buddah and Chris (Mainesurfcasta) for the assistance with the pigs.

If more people are coming to this event. Please give me a heads up in this thread or in the gatherings forum threads on this. I dont want to get shorthanded on food.

This is a Stripers247.com sponsored event. If anyone else wants details on reserving a campground.
Please email gunny or join the group in your control panel.
[email protected]

1,559 Posts
You know that the master of ceremonies is not only going to be there, but I also have a couple of surprises up my sleeve as well. I am also ecstatic to announce that my wife will be getting that Sunday out of work and will be joining us for this as well. So 2 of us.

· in awe of real fisherman
236 Posts
You know that the master of ceremonies is not only going to be there, but I also have a couple of surprises up my sleeve as well. I am also ecstatic to announce that my wife will be getting that Sunday out of work and will be joining us for this as well. So 2 of us.
You killing me gunny!:redbiggrin:

· Young salt
1,396 Posts
I'm in....site.....errrrrrr, rite up the street at my house. As the date gets closer I'll be in touch, find out your exact locations and come visit the striper247 'village' as it was referred to awhile back. This will be my first gathering (with many more to come I'm sure) with you guys, happens to be on my bday weekend as well so really looking forward to ringing in the big 3-0 with the 247 crew.

StriperHyper ~ Will
:cheers:

18,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I know theres more coming. We have > a dozen sites claimed so far. Two weeks to go and over 40 people confirmed. Im assuming two pigs are enough especially with tons of other food. Im sure we will have at least 80.
Campground has room for campers across from tent site.
June 27/28/29.

· Young salt
1,396 Posts
80 guys with fishing rods on OOB, thats just good stuff....I'll have to warn the local authorities!!!! And by local authorities, I mean the summer renta-pigs who are about 10 minutes more of a cop than I am. This is gonna be monumental....I'm getting more and more excited by the day!!!

StriperHyper ~ Will

· Young salt
1,396 Posts
I'll be the fat guy with the waders standing as close to the roaster as possible.......ok, that may not narrow it down much. Nor do I suppose I'll be wearing waders at the camp site, though I've seen stranger things up here in Maine. Nametags may not be a bad idea, though I only "know" a handful of ya from "seeing" your posts on here every day anyway. Only guy I met from this site is Live 2 Fish from Western Mass and the one night he didn't come back to the beach in O.O.B., I slayed 'em. In a few weeks time, over some serious striper fishing, we'll all be best buds....for the one thing we all have in common is speaking language known as zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzing, WHOA!!!!

:pbdoi:

StriperHyper ~ Will

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.