Striped Bass Fishing Forums Forum banner

Post your fishing hot spot for New Jersey here

3K views 13 replies 11 participants last post by  jimi4290 
#1 ·
Hi guys, I usually fish at Longport for stripers and others fishes but no luck this year. The fishes there are going somewhere. So now I decided to try out somewhere else. I was wondering if anyone know any "hot spots" in NJ to fish? I would appreciate it. Thanks.

#2 ·
th_sm19.gif

Yea, I'll post em. Then when you're done fishing my spots you can come to my house, drink my scotch, do my wife and kick my dog.

I've spent 25 years finding and learning how to fish my honey holes - If ya think I'm going to post em on the internet so that every spot chasing yahoo can crowd me out of my own hole you're nuts.

That being said there are always a lot of fish around 4th Ave in Asbury Park.

#3 ·
Phyllies pyro

Check out Fishing the New Jersey Coast by Captain Jim Freda
or Fishing Hot Spots by Frank Dagnailt. If you do a search for amazon products the book is 12 bucks new. http://stripers247.com/phpBB2/amazon_search.php
Try this key word "fishing new jersey"
They ship em out quick usually.
The Freda book is excellent for anyone who wants to fish the Jersey Coast. It lays out how to fish the jetties groins and beaches.

#5 ·
Sorry about that, I guess my response might have been just a touch rude.

I'll admit to a little of the Daffy Duck syndrome when it comes to my spots
"It's mine you hear? Mine ALL MINE Get back in there. Down Down Down! Go Go Go! MINE MINE MINE!!!"

#8 ·
Philly, if you fish from a boat, you can also pick up Nick Honachefsky's book called The New Jersey Boat Fisherman. Its a great book that lists 50 "hot spots" that are pretty much common knowlege.

#11 ·
not really my house by the way. i actually sneak through the security gate and chuck norris it through the bushes to get there.. lol.. people who live there are cool though. always waving and asking if i caught anything. UMMMM... Does it look like it? unless you see a 40 in fish hanging off my back i got skunked.. lol.
KEY.. Never leave garbage. no crowds. no problem

#12 ·

N39'06'789 W74'54'409
It is my neighbors favorite fishing spot.I had to tear my shed down I built by scratch with no permit.enjoy his fishing spot.He turned me in :BenNudd: He works from 5am to 3pm tues to Friday.MON I FISH IT :lol:
All honesty I fish the Delaware Bay for my favorite spot thumbsup.gif

#13 ·
Little Ricky said:
N39'06'789 W74'54'409
It is my neighbors favorite fishing spot.I had to tear my shed down I built by scratch with no permit.enjoy his fishing spot.He turned me in :BenNudd: He works from 5am to 3pm tues to Friday.MON I FISH IT :lol:
All honesty I fish the Delaware Bay for my favorite spot thumbsup.gif
NOW THAT"S FUNNY. th_icon_loll.gif Nicely done.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.