Striped Bass Fishing Forums Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was picking up some stuff at local tackle shop and I got talked into buying a Polish Shad. Owner of the shop swears by them but when I got home I questioned my own common sense.

Anybody have any experience with these?

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Testing

sea sea rider said:
Let us know how they work. You be the field tester. :lol: :lol:
I used it several times today in various situations (rips, holes, channels) with mono and also on lead core. So far, nuthin'. My bomber got hits, but not this. Yet.

It is not a casting lure for sure and only seems to run well on the boat rod.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Used them and caught..............

Trolled the shallow divers two weeks ago at Flynn's Knoll... caught a mess of Blues... was hard getting under them... wish I had the deep divers!! I was very impressed and surprised at the attention they got compared to ubrella rigged shad bodies!!

All they're missing is a black dot on the body!!!

·
18,706 Posts
Family stuff Zim. They're drivin me nuts.
PB last friday for a few hours two coctail blues on bunker chunks. Katie caught a blue as well. Mangaged two hrs at the fort Tuesday night and an hour at penny beach. No bait in the water. Windy and wet. Only 1 bump on a storm shad. Looking to get out this weekend. Maybe hit the harbor depending on the wind and tide. Might go with katie to Island beach or breezy point. ??? Nothing written in Stone. Holiday weekend tough with traffic. A charter out of Sandy hook or Sheepshead Bay is an option. I'll call your cell if Im on the rock. Maybe your up for a road trip?

Apologies to tailgunner for hijackin his thread.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.