Striped Bass Fishing Forums Forum banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

· The Poacher Poacher - I poach poachers
4,759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Probably. lol. Good chance I'll take a dump.

I got an email from Striper Paul. He says we can have the next poker night at his place, said he's got a grille that he cooks on year round too. I dont know what you guys think, but I'd be willing to try it if theres grilled food! :D Besides, he owes us for the 2 now shows.

· Registered
11 Posts
OK...where's this game? Sounds like a blast, and I'm sick of giving the Pequots my rake and playing with some bozos that are at a 4/8 table trying to make a paycheck! If it's in NH, it's a bit of a ride. But who knows, might be in the area on some game night!

· The Poacher Poacher - I poach poachers
4,759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Whats up Doc? We play at my friends in North Hampton, NH. Its right off route 1 and easy to find. We dont play high stakes though, we play the first 2 games are 5 dollar buy in, and the 3rd and final round is 10 dollars. With 5, 6, 7, or even 8 people, its not a bad night though if you win, especially the final game. I've showed up with the 20 bux to spend, and left with 80 before. So it aint too bad.

· Registered
11 Posts
I don't play big $$$ either! Makes enemies out of friends. Don't mind losing 20 or 30 to buddies. Hell next time they buy the bait! LOL!

Last night it took 4 hours to win 6 bucks! three cribbage games three high low Jack (pitch) games and 2 hours of limit holdem!

21 - 25 of 25 Posts