Striped Bass Fishing Forums Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

· The Poacher Poacher - I poach poachers
4,759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seein if anyone is interested. Depending on when Jay plans on starting to move stuff into the new house. Could blast the apartment in one more time lol. I could probably get more people this time. Maybe Striper Paul will show up this time. And maybe jimmyjames can go if he aint workin Sat. night. He hasnt been on this board since the Summer, but I talk to him here and there.

4,759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
kkevvy said:
nice clean room johnny, lol.
HEY!, git ta bed! :lol:

ok, looks like we will have play the weekend after, unless we can find another place to play. I will be helping Jay move this Sunday. He is gonna be packing Sat. so playin cards there wouldnt work to well lol. If we cant play this Sat., we will play the Sat. after at Jay's new digs in North Hampton.

4,759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Ya, thats from back before the move out of my folks house. I can see the shirts I never wear, the shelf I built in 8th grade wood shop lol, a couple Rockford Fosgate amp boxes. Too bad I had to move back in for awhile! LOL GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRrr

4,759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Striper Paul didnt show, again. Thats 2 strikes. 3rd strike, and your kicked out tha league lol.

I played like piss, was out all 3 games and down 15 smackers. Steve bested me out with his flush. Next game Brandon busted both me AND Steve out when he turned a miracle 7 on the River. I think Jay won 2 games and Steve won 1.

After you guys left, Jay kept ridin' me about playing one more. He thinks he wins every game, and his ego was getting on my nerves. So I threw the 10 bux on tha table and had to put him in his place. I got my bluff game back, and proceeded to sniff out Jay's bluffs. He bet just about everything on a board with just a Queen and all under cards. I had nothing but called him all the way to the River, and a Jack dropped. Well I had the Jack, and Jay still bet alot, about 100, on that. I decided to call and won that hand, he had 2 undercards in his hand. He was pissed. Next round he ended up going all in after the Flop. Well there was 2 Kings and an undercard in the Flop, and I had a King in my hand, so I called. I think he had about 80 or 90 left. I flipped over the set of Kings and he didnt know whethah ta crap or piss. He got nothing on the ensuing Turn and River, and I won 2/3 of my money back.

Phew :)

4,759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
lol. Ya. Once you start to Steam in poker, its pretty much an up hill fight lol. I've been playing awhile, but not long enough to rid myself of the emotion.

It was definitely my week to blow dead goats. I usually have a routine...... 2 or 3 good weeks, then a total, absolute meltdown....then repeat process :)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts