Striped Bass Fishing Forums Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
First Mate
767 Posts
As many of you know this is my first year of chasing the striped goddess and I still have a lifetime of learning and due paying left. I am so very thankful for this site as it has made the due-paying process a whole hell of a lot easier. I will use the beavertail gathering as a prime example... The info that the Gunny handed out that day about fishing the rips would have taken me years to learn... I still have very little clue on how to read the beach but due to fishing popham with Striper Jim, I know the basics of fishing an eddy pool. Tips and tricks that have taken many years to learn have been handed to me on a silver platter and for that I would like to thank every person who makes this board what it is. While fishing Fort Popham with Jim, the question was posed as to what we should do about fire in the water. Without hesitation my answer was "light lines and light tackle." How did I know that? Only a week before The Roc had posted that answer to the very same question. Without this board I would be lost and probably would have given up my pursuit of the striped one. Great friends have made my life so much more enjoyable and I owe it to all of you. THANK YOU ALL SO VERY MUCH!!!

Bryan

1 - 1 of 1 Posts