Striped Bass Fishing Forums Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Official Member
12 Posts
Awesome job on hooking the kid! My son got a small keeper from the shore this year as well (7 year old) and he was besides himself. I had to cast but he did the rest. Now he asks everyday Dad you wanta go fishin? It doesn't get better than that!

·
Cow Catcher
937 Posts
35" fat on pogies, my son is 11 years old and this is his first keeper
CONGRATS and WTG. for your son its a great fish. The smile when they pull a fish in is priceless. Again Bringing kids Fishing Is aways fun. :smiliegrd:

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I gues I did cheat a little, I had to hold the middle of the pole to keep it up but he did the reel. Very true he has asked me about 20 times when we goinging again dad? My wife saw all the joy he had from this that know it will be real easy when I say can I go fishing with the kids she will say sure!! I should of got him a keeper sooner it makes asking to go fishing easy.

·
First Mate
1,198 Posts
That fish is a keeper, as well as the picture of your son holding it. He's going to be addicted to fishing for life now. :a_goodjob:

·
Registered
110 Posts
Way to go ,fishingagain.Thanks for sharing the picture and report.Tell the little fisherman,that this ol SC fisherman is 4 times his 11 and hasn't caught many that BIG!!!thanks again sam

·
Young salt
1,396 Posts
Doesn't get much better than that man, congrats. I can't wait til my little girl catches her first, keeper or not, then she too will be hooked for life!!!! Did this make it to the Jr. Angler's section yet...if not, it definitely should, that thing's a pig!!!!!! thumbsup.gif

StriperHyper ~ Will

·
I had a BLAST!
2,429 Posts
WTG! Now that's what I call, havin' a BLAST!

·
will work for stripers
2,530 Posts
nice fat fish there...a priceless moment in time both you and him will remember forever.thumbsup.gif

1 - 12 of 12 Posts