Striped Bass Fishing Forums Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Remember when I told you my dad knew the smack tackle guys? I talked to him and he said he knows Scott. He's going to fish in a NSBA tourney in Lake Murray in South Carolina. He said to tell Scott that he's gonna use the Gizz4 lure on the trip. He's just registered for this board, so he'll probably let us all know how he does when he gets back! We'll be sure to use that lure this spring when we're out night fishing and we can hopefully post some nice pics of what we catch!

·
Registered
509 Posts
Hey,Mepps!
That is great, I look forward to hearing about how he does.
Scott is Mean Morone here, as well as other sites.
Scott'll be excited to hear about this too.

Thanks for keeping me informed, and SEND PICS!

:redbiggrin:

LMJ

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey Miami jeff, my dad has returned from his trip. They didn't win, but they did weigh in fish every day, just not the big ones they needed. He did say that the Gizz 4 lure worked very well. I believe he said that he caught one with that bait on the fourth cast! And had others on it through out the trip. We've ordered some for this Spring and we will be using them at night. Hopefully I can get you guys some pics of some nice Lake Cumberland stripes that were caught on the Gizz 4.

We are going down next Monday, so I'll let you guys know how we did and how the lake conditions are.

·
Registered
509 Posts
Thanks for the update, Mepps!
Tell you dad thanks for using the Gizz4, and please do post any pics you can.
Heading to Alabama to fish w/Slo Ride this weekend, put the Gizz4 to test in some Southern Fried waters! lol
LMJ

1 - 4 of 4 Posts