Striped Bass Fishing Forums Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been drivin from Worcester atleast three times a week to the ditch and a few other spots. This is only my second season but I've been hittin it pretty hardcore. I'm a tattoo artist so my sched aloes me to fish late nite and early morns and most of my friends and my wife who's my number one fishin buddy believe it or not have trouble getting to fish as much as I do. So i'm lookin to link up with some other mellow surf fishin bruddas and learn some stuff and check out sum new spots. So anyone mellow and knowledgable that needs sumone to fish with when u got no one to go with hit me up. I'm just lookin to learn as much as I can in this always expanding journey we all love. So any help wld b appreciated. I'm lookin to fish sum other spots other than the ditch to. Peace hOpe to hear from y'all :smiley17e:

·
The Artist Formerly known as Jackbass
1,148 Posts
I Fish with Jake also and am from Worcester feel free to PM me. I am out quite a bit also. We could more than likely hook up I would be happy to show you around a couple spots in Rhodie. :icon_thumright:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.