Striped Bass Fishing Forums Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Muuuu...Cow Chaser.
605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im new to striper fishing so please dont be angered by all my questions. i went at the cows in the spring jus off general personal knowledge and as u c i still got no keeper. im going hard this fall. but now i need advice for the avid. what lures should i be using keep in mind im a surf fisherman. i do have an assortment of plastics like storm wild eye jerking minnows which are great but extemely hard to find unless u contact storm themselves, no one ever has them. but yea what kind of lures, sizes, colors, etc. jus a little help. thanks alot in advance. i cant wait to land that first keeper. i been out at least 15 times and still no keeper back in the spring or summer. i hear the fall is the best so im going harder than ever this fall. all the advice and help is greatly appreciated. cant wait till someone breaks that world record i think it is coming soon.

· First Mate
864 Posts
Need a little more info. Such as where you fish i.e. sandy beach, inlet, rocky beaches, jetty etc.

Also read up on sturcture, wind and current.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.