Striped Bass Fishing Forums Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Registered
5,925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: ;ord of skates

still too cold. now rain for 2 days and moon on 6th should bring a body of fish by me. good water is warming slowly/bad i am freezing my butt off anticipating the ladies arrival.

· Registered
5,925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

blah blah blah ed, as you can see i am once again out catching pneumonia for no bass. water 44 degrees and well, as for the facial hair, i really don;t know what happened (lazy i guess) suppose i had it coming.

· LunkHead
1,081 Posts

Hey, it looks good, in a George Michael kinda way.....ya know, Wham!!
:icon_stirthepot::icon_stirthepot::icon_stirthepot::redbiggrin::redbiggrin::redbiggrin::redbiggrin::redbiggrin::redbiggrin::redbiggrin:
I hear there are large pods of bunker in the bay, can you confirm?
I have been resisting the urge to go to the bay, I would like to get a nice, sunny, warm afternoon with a good tide for my first trip out....I'm not asking for too much, am I? But I need to feel the pull, and soon, even if it is clam hour.

· Registered
5,925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

i got your george michael. you aint got a fish yet merle? you have warmer warter thar! git out an git some rockfish merle! damn sissy! warm my buns for me honey! i gotta catch a schoolie on a clam! lmmfao!

· Registered
996 Posts
Ed, i've been hearing reports of bunker in the bay for acouple of weeks. Gannets, gulls and seals have been having a field day. For seals to be there the water must be really clean. Good sign.

18,706 Posts
sadlz said:
For seals to be there the water must be really clean. Good sign.
Eric -Zim put you up to that didnt he. :icon_pirate:
He knows i hate them.
They live on Hoffman and Swindbourne islands. They got a bunch of tree huggers counting them and each one eats a 100 pounds of fish every day.
Too bad they dont eat dogfish and skate. Friggin bluefish would eat them.

· Registered
996 Posts
LOL but they're sooooo cute Jim. Btw, I heard from a reliable source that bass are really biting today Up north. Immigrants walking off with buckets of shorts. :mad:

· Registered
5,925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
i would go out today and tomorrow but...................... life shit is always more important, (i think) i usually feed the seals but been too busy. in a week or so i will be watching them toss schoolies up in the air and playing.

Attachments

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.