Striped Bass Fishing Forums Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Striped Bass Seminar 4/3 (Latham West Marine)
The Striper Seminar has been scheduled for Thursday April 3rd at 6 pm with Captain Bob Wason of Charter 1 (charter1northeast.com). This year's seminar will focus on Hudson River basics of striper fishing with additional information on using today's technology to maximize your catch. We will also focus on keeping those valuable Herring alive.

And best of all, its Free!!
And lots of door prizes and giveaways

For more info call the store 518-783-7700
West Marine
Latham Farms Shopping Plaza

Like us on Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/events/653015381401916/

·
First Mate
907 Posts
Striped Bass Seminar 4/3 (Latham West Marine)
The Striper Seminar has been scheduled for Thursday April 3rd at 6 pm with Captain Bob Wason of Charter 1 (charter1northeast.com). This year's seminar will focus on Hudson River basics of striper fishing with additional information on using today's technology to maximize your catch. We will also focus on keeping those valuable Herring alive.

And best of all, its Free!!
And lots of door prizes and giveaways

For more info call the store 518-783-7700
West Marine
Latham Farms Shopping Plaza

Like us on Facebook
http://www.facebook.com/pages/West-M...04744496219783
You're Facebook link doesn't work.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Hope to make it there this year, 4th year fishing for stripers and I have caught the bug after first year with catching last year! Alway looking to learn.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
80 Seats are ordered come early and get a seat. Hudson River Bait and Tackle is setting us up with a Rod and Reel Combo. Lots of Striper themed items as door prizes.
It is geared toward the beginner, but seasoned pros have attended and enjoyed the night, networked with other local fisherman.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I will be attending with a friend; I am a very amateur striper fisherman, never having actually caught one....YET.....but I hope to change that this year!

I used to catch herring and SHAD from the shore before, and the shad were sure a lot of fun!

I also attended the striper seminars that used to be held at the Empire State Plaza Great Northeast Sportsman's Show......but I guess that has been discontinued??? I enjoyed John Vargo's (of "Boating On The Hudson" magazine) presentation every year, and was wondering if he will be attending?? confused.gif

I am looking forward to meeting some of the Stripers247 members from the area; is anybody here going??

1 - 6 of 6 Posts