Striped Bass Fishing Forums Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
swabbie
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys!

I usually fish for stripers in the Boston area in saltwater but I'm going to vegas with my wife on 4/29 for a long weekend. We're going to rent a boat in Lake Mead and I figured I'd try for some stripers. If anyone wants to share some advice I'd really appreciate it. I'm looking to understand what artificials work best, what depths, etc. Not looking for anyone's spots - I'm happy to cruise around and see what I can find on my own.

If you ever come to the Boston area I'd be happy to return the favor.

Thanks!

- Noah

·
drilltrash
76 Posts
first off, i've never been to mead. i'm from nor. cal. but anyways.... i post on another forum thats just a west coast deal for black bass. from what i've read, you might just want to try bass fishing instead. sounds like its a good time to go after black bass. not sure, but they might be on there beds or in post spawn mode. if i was going there tomorrow blind, i'd bring some sort of topwater (spooks, sammys, wakebaits), rattle traps and some 7-10" rubber worms. good luck! hope you get em!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.