Striped Bass Fishing Forums Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The last 2 nights at dusk I have been fishing across from my house from a jetty on Buzzards Bay. The wind was out of the SW and makes for miserable boating. Tally thus far, 4 Blues and 2 Stripers. I spent a total of 1 hour fishing between the 2 nights.

With gas here having gone up $.86 in 2 days (now $3.50) the wife is giving me grief about the boat. :? I used the usual arguments about family trips etc but she isn't buying it. Oh well. Ain't no way I'm giving up the boat. :lol:

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Took the afternoon off and went out to get some bones. Wind was SW and picked up around 2. Wound up in Buzzards Bay and SLAMMED fish. Got soaked and had a guy on board (licensed Capt w/USCG) and had one of the best times ever. Nice to have somebody on board that can take the helm when I have a fish on in amongst the rocks with the wind blowing us into the rocks.

Tally:

4 Stripers, dozen Blues. No Bones. One broken Ugly Stick.

·
Registered
81 Posts
I love fishing from the jetty vs the boat, maybe thats because the only boat i've been on my uncle always drifts in the inlet and doesn't achor up outside of it, I prefer a staionary place to fish. But good work man i've only caught 1 striper this whole summer :(

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hey man, Buzzards bay? Im based out of Padanaram harbor, live out at Round hill, (the big sattelite dish). Went out to Robinson's hole today and hooked into a lot of stripers and blues on pencil poppers and bunker flys (fly fishing) good stuff.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I'm a new member and launch out of wareham fish B -Bay all the time trailer my boat when wind is heavy SW I'll go out of Plymoyth I plan to go out tommorw from wareham after noon
m/v Celtic Knot 21' Trophy , ch: 16-68
later LINK headbang.gif

1 - 6 of 6 Posts