Striped Bass Fishing Forums Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
1,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My nephew is coming home from Iraq soon. real soon.
I would very much appreciate if some of you folks would show him some southern hospitallity, and let him join you for some outdoors endevours. I gave him a good start and he has lot's of motivation. He kinda hero worships his uncle, the Gunny. Great kid, Navy Seabee, lot's of energy, and a good kid to have along.
he knows salt and fresh water fishing, and Duck hunting pretty well. He would love to do a little turkey hunting this spring.
Soooooooooooooooooooo, who wants some custom plugs?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Gunny, I'd love to help out if it's not too late. We run a few outdoors blogs and are networked with dozens of hunting and fishing blogs around the country. If you PM me with when he wants to go, where, and what kind of activity he wants to get into, I can get it in a bunch of folks hands pretty quickly. Being active duty and all, I'm sure there's some people that would love to help him out...

Cheers.

·
Official Member
43 Posts
If he doesnt mind making a trip to Alabama I am sure we could figure out something for him here. There are several nice lakes around here that hold some monster stripers. I myself only fish in lake guntersville, but I would have plenty of time to scout out some of the other lakes if he was interested.

·
Bait Cutter
7 Posts
My nephew is coming home from Iraq soon. real soon. I would very much appreciate if some of you folks would show him some southern hospitallity, and let him join you for some outdoors endevours. ...
hello.gif Ahoy Nephew, if I may be of service or help while you are in the north east Florida/south east Georgia area, please contact me.

Yes, of course, by all means, you may bring your Uncle Gunny. :salute:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.