Striped Bass Fishing Forums Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm gonna be hittin the mouth of the Westport again early tomorrow morning before work. It's been 3 weeks since I got to fish down here, so I gotta go check out my spots again. They might hold some fish now,, you never know :wink: .

I've got to find at least one good hot spot for when my dad comes up to visit 4th of July weekend. He's never done any saltwater fishing before, so I've got my work cut out for me to get him on some fish. I'm tentatively planning to fish hard for a few days before he gets here and make sure I know when to go, where to go and what to use to have a good chance of getting him hooked up on some decent fish. Wouldn't even mind getting into some blues while he's here, I think he'd have fun with those :wink: .

It's been about 15 years since I got to fish with my dad, so I'm really looking forward to it,, just hope I can make it a good trip. :D

·
Registered
430 Posts
Try the Bay

I would say if you don't seem to get any results over there come on over to this side of the Bay and you'll hook up. Barrington Beach, Colt Park, under the Mt. Hope Bridge to name a few

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.