Striped Bass Fishing Forums Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
The Poacher Poacher - I poach poachers
4,759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Drank too much last night cuz I was so pissed about those damn Steelers. I'm sick of this.

·
4,419 Posts
I am depressed, sick and speachless.

·
4,759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I was bull. I just cant believe how much I cant stand the Steelers. They seriously aggravate me to no end. Play like crap, and still win......we need to put an end to these festivitues.

·
4,419 Posts
Maybe if gotta thank myself for these great hands wasnt playin. :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
4,419 Posts
Hey whada ya know this freekin thread is still appropriate 1 year later. :lol:
Seriously though. I think puttin back vinny makes them better. Dont be surprized if they show up this week. The last time the Jets faced off against the Buccaneers was in August 2003 at the Tokyo Dome in Japan.
Cadillac Williams is questionable. This is definately another under. Unless Im underestimating Tampa Bay

·
3,471 Posts
Personally I think putting Vinny in is a huge mistake. If you watched the game last week Bollinger started looking pretty good in the second half - it certainly wasn't his fault that he had 6 dropped passes and a line that couldn't block.

Now we're going to start a 42 year old QB who until 2 weeks ago hadn't done anything more strenuous than backyard basketball and doesn't resemble being in football shape, can't possibly be comfortable with the system and is as immobile as an oak tree behind a line that has shown it can't block the defense of the Shade Tree Senior Citizens Center.
And when do we start him - against Tampa Bay !!

I'd put my money on him being carted out on a stretcher somewhere around the 3rd quarter.

·
4,419 Posts
Suds. :) I couldnt watch much of the second half last week. It hurt too much watchin Bollinger. What I did see was Brutal. Even when he got into rythm he overthrew or threw it behind the guys. Sure it aint all his fault but they once had an offense that moved the Ball. I would start Joe Willy or even Boomer this week before Bollinger again. :lol:

prediction Jets 15 Tampa Bay 14 happy3.gif

·
Registered
5,926 Posts
i see no real jet fans here! will nobody give them a shot? no stake in it as i am a KC fan but at least i have faith in a guy who will just be dying to get the praise back he once owned at this stadium. 1st 3 min of game will dictate whether you are right or will vinny get respect in the warm welcoming crowd and the comfort of being home and taking back the job he lost. jets 27 - tampa bay - 17

·
4,419 Posts
i see no real jet fans here!
I gave them 5 field goals. :) and the D steps up big time.

Im really a closet jet fan. long time Jints fan here. well at least to Ron Johnson and Homer Jones days.

·
4,419 Posts
They have some studs on D. Gabril Wilson, Frank Walker, Carlos Deloach are emerging stars. Emmons Green and Greisen are solid football players. Greisen is a work horse, watch him as a backup linebacker and special teams guy.
Strahan, William Joseph, Fred Robbins and Osiare Umenyiora make up a pretty good front 4. This team is as good as it wants to be. The talent is there. :)

·
3,471 Posts
zimno1 said:
i see no real jet fans here!
17 year season ticket holder here.
You don't have to be delusional to be a fan (although with the Jets it helps). I hope and pray we win, but I ain't putting my hard earned cash on it.

Besides, my current case of cynicsm has nothing to do with Vinny, I do believe he can get the job done. I'm POed at the crap play of our O-line.
Vinnies as immobile as a telephone pole, if this line doesn't do one h#ll of a better job blocking for him than they did for BB he's going to look like a Raggedy Ann doll being smashed around back there.

·
3,471 Posts
Woo Hooo - I LOOOVE being wrong icn___clap.gif icn___clap.gif

The boys stepped up big - the line blocked, the recievers held onto the ball the special teams......... let's not go there.
Vinny had all the time in the world to do his thing and he looked sharp.

A few cold ones watching the Yankees game, maybe get lucky with da wife after that, then a pre-dawn fishing trip. That's what I'll call a good day icon_thumleft.gif

·
4,759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
LMAO icon_thumleft.gif icon_thumleft.gif icon_thumleft.gif headbang.gif

I'll be rootin' 'gainst ya Yankmees :lol:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts