Striped Bass Fishing Forums Forum banner
21 - 23 of 23 Posts

· Veteran
1,894 Posts
Do you remember the two outlets when they were buildint the new runways for the airport. Across from the fishpeir. The fish would be there the minute the pipe would start pouring out. How the stripers would see the blue and white 7/8 oz. atoms poppers, I don't know. There would be an area about eight to ten feet wide and five feet down of white foam. The minute the plug hit the water, bang fish on :lol:

· Registered
30 Posts
Back in the 70's my pop had a boat and we grew up in Boston Harbor. I don't remeber the outlets off of Logan but I believe that they were there Sea Sea. The Water was pretty dirty back then, with the Navy Yard & the sewer outflow off of Dear Island. Last night I was thinking about the Olive color of my new ride and how it looked like a big brown turd at night. I don't know if you guys name your kayaks but since this is my first boat I'm going to name her. There used to be a a strong rip not to far from that sewer outflow off of Deer Island Light. After a summer storm they would flush the Nut Island holding tanks to keep up with the volume turning that rip chocolate brown & it would still hold fish. So in honor of the old red shingled Deer Island Light House I am going to call my turd brown kayak "Brown Water Rip". Someday I will fish that rip again & see if it still holds fish.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.