Striped Bass Fishing Forums Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
43 Posts
It wont be long until we'll be trolling the tubes for big bass in and around boston Last year was a great big fish year on santinitubes Aran viera won the 6th annual boston harbor striper shootout with a 47 3/4 in bass taken on the honey mustard santini tube out at b-bouy. numerous other large fish were taken in the harbor area including the riddlers 40 lber taken on his yak on the red santini. This year i brought back the glozob which is the night time tube that glows in the dark The reason i stopped making it a few years back was because of the cost of the tubing but i was able to buy some at a better price This glozob murders big bass on the darkest of nights oh ya for info on this years 7th annual boston harbor striper shootout go to www.stripershootout.com pete

· Registered
1,065 Posts
Pete, the boat goes in the water in a week...
...So I'll be stopping by for sure to find out where the flatties are hitting...and get some worms and clams....

...Cod???...boy, would that be sweet... :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.