Striped Bass Fishing Forums Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi i might go fishing this weekend at the atlantic city jetty, i was wondering which bait i should use, and if i should use a fish finder rig

·
The Poacher Poacher - I poach poachers
4,759 Posts
If yur fishin off a jetty, I would highly recommend using a fish finder rig. I use when fishing the local jetty here, expecially when fishing the surf side of it.

·
4,419 Posts
begiina boi

Bunker (menhaden) Always a good bet for the surf when chunking bait. Sand worms and clams. work fine as well.

If mullet is available for sale in the local shops use mullet. They will be running down the jersey shore all month long. :lol:

That AC jetty is a spooky place at night. I wouldnt want to park my car anywhere near there unless your parked in the hotels and walk down. I thought I should have been packing when I scouted it. :x

·
4,419 Posts
simple

nothing more than a plastic sinker slide above your swivel on the standing line. (line closest to the reel)
You attach a sinker to it by either tying or clipping it. The concept is so the fish picks up the bait and runs off without feeling the weight of your sinker.

·
Lunker
37 Posts
Thanks...I knew what that was but i didnt know it was called that...just like a lot of things that would be a good page...with a lot of pictures and definitions...just a suggestion if you need it, if not just ignore me :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts