Striped Bass Fishing Forums Forum banner

First Fish small

Tags
fish small
3K views 7 replies 7 participants last post by  sraenii 
#1 ·
i caught two stripers off of the yacht club dock. One was 2 pounds and one was 1 and a half. They are small but i now rembever the the feeling of having a fish at the end of your line. I am going this weekend out on a boat to cathc some bigger ones thanks
Quinn

#6 ·
My first plugging trip last Thursday was a good one. One of my buddies and I headed out for an evening tide. After the first hour I caught a 14,'' whoaa....

Hold on, the funny was that my friend was so beat up the he didn't catch anything as it was time to go home he insisted on fishing so much longer than we had planned. I was out of shape, hungry, and laughing at'em. I told'em you'll get'em next time. He just wanted the feel of anything hitting.

It's way past dark, we're a mile or two from the car, and he sreams th_sm19.gif I GOT ONE I GOT ONE. lol.... He did it. It was around 25,'' and he was just soooo happy.

I tried to attatch a few photos, but they were too big.

happy fishing,
Ramil

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.