Striped Bass Fishing Forums Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
5,925 Posts
i would doubt that they would go that far for brett favre. but WILL block him from going to the vikings however that is what they agreed to. i think the only thing that got him to come to ny is bubba franks is here cause he certainly didn;t wanna come here and made that abundantly clear. front office promised him some shit and a complete welcome mat to secure the deal and pretty much kid gloves. to have to subject himself to a year by year contract says volumes as he may struggle through this year and hang it up. i venture come mid december if the season goes downhill he pulls up lame and gets another shot somewhere else. (i woulda bet cash money he woulda went to tampa for the weather and closer to home. a win situation for the jets as pennington isn;t consistent and a shot in the arm is exactly what this team needs so :yay:jets

· Registered
5,925 Posts
i read this and am i reading it right? a jet fan to the end: wtf?

Sudsy said:
I can NOT believe that after 19 years this is the year we decided not to renew our season tickets.
I'm going to into the garage now to hit myself in the nuts with a hammer
:dizzy::dizzy::dizzy: :dizzy:

· Registered
5,925 Posts
i see em at 2 and 3 or 3 and 3 before game 7 when the chiefs come to ny. then it is a mixed bag after that. NE again/tenn./denver/seatle are most of which there is worry but the 49rs /st louis/buffalo twice and miami should be doable so it could go either way if brett stays healthy. i think he will get protected fairly well so could make the playoffs with this schedule.

· Registered
5,925 Posts
clowney got speed but he has to run patterns against seasoned vets and will be tough first few games and will only be used as a deep threat (which might not be a bad idea) but cotchery is overrated as a receiver. the running game is gonna be huge this season you watch! this line needed a QB with the deep threat and a pick you apart quick release and most of thier division has not been accustomed to this type of threat so success in the running game is gonna have to pan out in order for opportunities to come downfield. i suspect a really good season for the jets if they gel this way.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.