Striped Bass Fishing Forums Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hope everyone had a great father's day,
I was looking for some opinions on some clothing for the yak,basically I will be doing allot of evening striper fishing from the start of the season to the end (in southern Ma),and as always money is a consideration ,there are so many choices,I would like to get something that would cover the whole season if thats possible,I was looking at some stuff from NRS,water boots ,dry pants and a splash top but I am a total novice to this and only want to purchase once so all opinions are welcome.,,,,,,,thanksthumbsup.gif

· Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Well after giving the search button a good workout , it seems that some are using waders and wader shoe's,those I have , but I have been told that there not safe if you go in, perhaps I will put a belt on and go jump in my local pond and find out how water tight they are,still looking for a top though.

· Premium Member
5,899 Posts
Waders are as safe as anything else, if you wear a dry top, or semi-dry top with them, and a good belt. As long as you take measures to prevent them from filling with water, you don't need to worry. NRS makes some nice stuff. I do like their paddle jackets (NOT splash jackets) in combination with waders.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.