Striped Bass Fishing Forums Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Striper Hunter - iFish NY
107 Posts
The pier has def been producing early this year, I have been out there a few times already and we have had fish on every trip. From what I understand, the place gets PACKED as soon as the season opens with lines of fisherman similar to the surfcaster lines you generally see out at the mecca in late summer/early fall... just a heads up. I have not yet been out to Nyack Park but was planning on scouting it out at low tide to see what kind of structure, if any, may be visible. Is the park open to the public, or just residents? I guess I'll take a spin over there one of these afternoon and check it out...

I will be out on the water daily for the next few weeks until it warms up a bit and I can get my yak out there and head up north for the herring/striper party!

Tight Lines!

·
Striper Hunter - iFish NY
107 Posts
paige... PM sent. I was hoping to link up with someone who has a boat to do some fishing this season... will be more then happy to help to share costs and learn some new stuff... hoping to get a boat one of these days but I have no where to keep it when its not in the water!!! argh! the pains of renting an appartment with no garage!!! I do have the kayak that im planning on taking out this year as well... but a boat is the holy grail!!

--iFish (Tim)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.