Striped Bass Fishing Forums Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm heading down to Cape May Point area this Friday to get some striper fishing in. I usually try out the jetties at the point. Does anyone have any other good spots that I can try out when I'm down their? Any suggestions would be great. Thanks for your help.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Tried the 2nd Ave jetty yesterday but no luck, there was no action anywhere in Cape May yesterday. I started out around 4 in the moring down on sunset beach and worked my way up the coast and then ran back to Higbee's Beach all day, but again nothing!!! Not even a bite. No signs of bait fish, birds, top water action, blues, nothing and I was using eel, clam, bunker, plugs, bucktails, plastics, ang gulp but nothing. The only thing I got was a 10" sea robin on clam. Any other idea's out there? I am going back about 2 more times before christmas and really want to get a big girl!!! Any input I would be greatly thankful. Have a great day.

:adore::adore:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.