Striped Bass Fishing Forums Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
if you don't have downriggers available to you...you're left with jet divers and weights right? i can't find lead-core line at the big tackle places (cabela's, dick's)...prob need to go to a specialty shop. the kid at Dick's didn't even know what i was talking about...kept pointing to steel/wire leaders...not at all what i'm after.

jet divers & weights take so much "feel" away from the catch/fight...not that leadcore line is exactly stretchy or forgiving but better than those other options right?

·
King of Eels
4,227 Posts
if you don't have downriggers available to you...you're left with jet divers and weights right? i can't find lead-core line at the big tackle places (cabela's, dick's)...prob need to go to a specialty shop. the kid at Dick's didn't even know what i was talking about...kept pointing to steel/wire leaders...not at all what i'm after.

jet divers & weights take so much "feel" away from the catch/fight...not that leadcore line is exactly stretchy or forgiving but better than those other options right?
yup.. West marine sells it... you can order it on line as well..

·
Registered
7 Posts
You can get it from Bob's Bait Shack in Winthrop, or Surfland in Plum Island. I'm sure most local tackle stores who specialize in salt water gear will have it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts