Striped Bass Fishing Forums Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
The Poacher Poacher - I poach poachers
4,759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last evening....wow...

The derelict/degenerate bums and the ignorant, disrespectful tourists were in full force. Yesterday I had one dopey lady admitting to a crime, saying how herself and people she knows often take shorts and bring them to Chinese joints. According to her, "there are 2 places in Hampton that will take the fish and trade you for food or pay cash". License plate number was recorded and will be forwarded to local CO Tim McClare. She yapped about that, while her scuzzbag boyfriend got drunk and threw plastic bags and beers cans over the trestle in the water. He become very fresh and beligerant when I asked him nicely to please stop littering and throwing stuff into the water. Dont people that are that intoxicated understand that they would get pounded into dust if they tried to fight?

And the other tourist jackass, well you shoulda seen this guy. ****in pillar of tha community I tell ya. I'd love to know who gave him directions to the trestle. I have an idea who, and I will have to have a little talk with him about that. Anyhow, this jerkoff was boozing it up, then wlkas all the way around so he could stand on top of us and fish. As he's walking up he says ....."are you guys fishing?". No, we're planting f'ing corn. So the guy still just walks right up on the point were on. Not a care in the world. I wanted to beat this guys head in. I mean people have no idea how obnoxious and disrespectful they are. So my friend Jay had to LEAVE the spot he was on first, because this guy was aggravating him to the point he thougt he was gonna unload on him. So my friend's night is ruined, and he goes to sit in the truck so he wont get into trouble. So I'm listening to this jackass run his tinhorn, then when he lands a fish, he kicks it back into the water. Now, this is the type of person I just want to bounce a 3 ounce Danny plug off their head.

I just wish they would fall in the water and die, never to return to ANYONE'S fishing spot and spoil it.

·
The Poacher Poacher - I poach poachers
4,759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
If you guys ever hear anyone talking about that stuff, go "undercover" and inquire about it. Act like you want to "get in involved", so you can find out which restaurant it is. Then report. And if you see anyone being a lowlife poacher, please call Operation Gamethief @ 1-800-344-4262 and report them :)

Here's the Operation Gamethief web site...

http://www.wildlife.state.nh.us/Hunting/op_game_thief.htm

And the hell with a 9MM lol, I need friggin' tank out there ;)

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
I have a delivery for a Mr. Johnny Bolt,

"Dear Johnny,

Please take this M1A1 Abrams as a token of appreciation

Sincerely,

The Army Surplus store
A Walmart Division"

lol

PS
An M1A1 abrams is a tank