Striped Bass Fishing Forums Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· will work for stripers
2,530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this plug was built for an old friend of mine, Guy Claret, of Claret Electronics. Guy is an electronics wizard...if power flows through it..he can fix it. but the true genius of his work is the understanding of audio electronics...especially guitar amplification and modification. his greatest creation is the "Claret" tube amp. all his own creation, and a sound like no other. guy has been a good friend to me over the years, he taught me a lot about guitar electronics and modifications and hes fixed a lot of my gear at the last minute before a gig numerous times throughout the years. he has been a good friend to me and i figured it was time to make him something that was one of a kind.

i picked the color based upon the color he painted his amps..redish maroon and the beard is made of fox tail and rabbit fur...but old man guy's beard i suspect is of human material.....enjoy.

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.