Striped Bass Fishing Forums Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Headed out with BB at 6am, he was able to scap us some bait. We drifted for an hr or two...couple light hits drops...thinking whats going here...marking fish everywhere...then all hell broke loose. I started it with a 36" slob with a pink tag. my first pinky.

Then Brian showed me how its done...40 1/8" COW.

Then the 34-38" pigs feasted, we ran out of bait....made a run, loaded up. and started over.

Finally doubled up at once with 36" twins after missing a couple double hits, hitting live and dead whole. We were swearing, laughing, sweating, and $h!t was hectic. Cracked a miller late and took a breath.....pigs continued to feed...

...then Brian showed me how its done again.....40 1/4" MOOOOOOOOO

Total was 13 boated with double digit runs, kills and drops. Bite died as tide went slack. Debris in river up the A$$....watch out! no white eels spotted today.

Best day I've ever had on the water and a BIG CONGRATS to BB for breaking the 40"....not just once...but twice today!!!!

·
Premium Member
1,829 Posts
Snagged again HAHA

DUDE that my best ever day on the river. I have been part of epic bites like that before, but ours were fast-n-furious !!! :eek: One of those trips we will not forget.

And to top it off with a PB 40" .... and then an hour later another 40+ ... I was just speechless by then.

Hell of a 1st trip together man. thanks again for the ride and the laughs.

:icon_salute2:
BB

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.