Striped Bass Fishing Forums Forum banner

301 Bridge

3K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  HAPPYANGLER 
#1 ·
Hi I am new to this forum! I am going fisihng out of POrt Tobacco next weekend and was wondering if anything is going on around the pilings or channel near the 301 bridge? Any suggestions greatly appreciated!

#2 ·
Welcome! Don't get up that far much but have fished the discharge from the Power Plant on the Md. side when I worked there. I still see alot of boats up in there casting whenever I go over to Va. It probably depends on how you are fishing trolling or casting on what areas to fish. If you go back to the "Delmarva" Forum one above this one and click on Potomac River you will find some ideas on what to use. MikesExpress posted alot of info on lures and what to look for although like most of us he didn't let his entire secret out of the bag! A little trial and error but you have to try to make something happen! Good Luck I am sure you will do OK and Please let us know with some happy pics....cheer.gif

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.