Striped Bass Fishing Forums Forum banner
21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
I stopped by mid afternoon yesterday. It was dirty and high but not horrible. The river on the other hand was a mess. Basically most of the snow was north and west so the most recent precipitation didn't impact the streams east of the river too bad but the stuff west of the river hurt the river itself.

·
cat daddy
64 Posts
I stopped by mid afternoon yesterday. It was dirty and high but not horrible. The river on the other hand was a mess. Basically most of the snow was north and west so the most recent precipitation didn't impact the streams east of the river too bad but the stuff west of the river hurt the river itself.
Thanks appreciate the intel.

·
Keelhauler
602 Posts
First outting yesterday am in Greene. Jigged 7 up the creek. Headed out to the main river. Marked a few small schools going by. No runs or hits on chunk or live.

·
Keelhauler
602 Posts
Bait was unbelievably tough all weekend. Jigged up 4 this am and that's been it. Everyone in my area was striking out. No schools marked in the creek or river.
Of course this beas the weekend I planned to take my buds out lol. Ended up spending $40 for some half dead fertilizer herring that lasted about 20 mins in the livewell. Hoping shit turns on quick.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Bait was unbelievably tough all weekend. Jigged up 4 this am and that's been it. Everyone in my area was striking out. No schools marked in the creek or river.
Of course this beas the weekend I planned to take my buds out lol. Ended up spending $40 for some half dead fertilizer herring that lasted about 20 mins in the livewell. Hoping shit turns on quick.
I deff have no problem jigging them up yesterday in Troy jigged up a dozen in 10 min

21 - 39 of 39 Posts