Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 230 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
** SHOW EM' IF YA GOT EM' **

Post any 2019 Striper Reports and photos here. Hope to see a bunch of HAWGS.
Feel free to include county or general area, No need to give up specific spots or honey holes.

Please try and limit it to just reports & congrats.

Thanks and good luck all !

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Already got some reports of them catching them at Croton Point. My buddy sent me this pic yesterday.

Attachments

·
Keelhauler
578 Posts
River Basin reported catches in kingston

·
Registered
6 Posts
Wappingers Falls April 1st. Lost two good runs landed a 2 footer. About six pounds. Nasty wind got all the action on tide moving out on bloods. THEY'RE HERE BOYS!
Sleeve Cool Beard Glove Smile

·
Registered
63 Posts
My father and brother are catching them at croton point park today. They have caught over 20 this morning. Biggest is 24inches 5.9 lbs Bloodworms.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Not quite here yet guys. Water temp still cool with the real warm trend coming after Friday. 2nd week of April I feel will have a big push of bait and stripers coming up. River finally hit 43 today in poughkeepsie. Real run will start in about a week. And I'm not talking about 24inchers. What you guys think?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Not quite here yet guys. Water temp still cool with the real warm trend coming after Friday. 2nd week of April I feel will have a big push of bait and stripers coming up. River finally hit 43 today in poughkeepsie. Real run will start in about a week. And I'm not talking about 24inchers. What you guys think?
I don't know....there is still a ton of snowpack in the Adirondacks that has to melt. But I am itching to get out!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Went out yesterday from 5:30-8:30PM with a big group of guys. Catching schoolie after schoolie all in 18"-24" range on bloods. New Hamburg area. Still waiting on the big boys. Nice 10 pounder.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Great to see you guys catching already! Does anyone buy bloods by the flat and if so can you recommend where to get them? Thanks.

Hate travelling all over the place chasing bait and tight lines

·
Registered
28 Posts
I go to him all the time but I am all the way up in Pleasant Valley and boat is in Hyde Park. I spilt it between him and Northern Dutchess archery. Was really looking to get a whole flat and keeping them in the spare refrigerator.

·
Registered
63 Posts
4.7.19 Beacon. Dennings cove. From shore. Incoming tide, about 2 hrs from high tide. My girlfriend and I caught 2 stripers. Bloodworms. Didnt have a measuring tape. Perch were hitting non stop at high tide.. dads got a couple stripers in cold spring. His biggest is 20 inches.

Attachments

·
Registered
219 Posts
Put in at Albany today, one floating dock by the launch. Launch itself was clear, water clarity was good, very little debris, 43 degrees, nothing on the fish finder, 3 cats on leftover icefish minnows.

·
Registered
63 Posts
4.8.19....12 pm to 2pm. cold spring. Bloodworms. Only one fish..Than from 4 to 6 I caught 5 in cold spring. Outgoing tide. Bloodworms. Father fished beacon, dennings cove for about 4 hours. Outgoing tide. Catfish and perch.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
1 - 20 of 230 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.