Striped Bass Fishing Forums Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
141 - 160 of 281 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
All day near Kingston Tried stoolie and sabiki in the main river and roundout nada.. I did see many comorants on the river however they were not feeding.:clock:

·
Keelhauler
578 Posts
Tried to scap herring south of Catskill all am. No followers. Water was 45 degrees and the comorants showed up.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Tried jigging the esopus yesterday and today, came up empty both times. I had a few following the stoolie but they wouldn't touch my sabiki. Watched a hawk grab a herring out of the creek tho which was pretty badass. Looks like I'll be trout fishing this weekend...

·
Official Member
572 Posts
Fished around HH today, many fish on the ff but no bites. Nothing followed a stoolie. Some of the fish icons on the ff were the medium to large size, probably shad or stripers. One foot visibility, 45 degrees. Two cats on worms. Eagle above the nest directly opposite the park. Cormorants diving.

·
Keelhauler
578 Posts
Tossed the stoolie for hours in Greene County with no luck at all. Caught 3 big cats up to 34" on old chunk.

·
Registered
17 Posts
good to see you today old blue.we left about 3 hrs. later.we tried for more herring but tide ripping out.we got the 5 herring no takers on the stripers but as mentioned was very happy to see some herring from the river!!

141 - 160 of 281 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.