Striped Bass Fishing Forums Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-9 of 10 Results
  1. Stripers on the Fly
    I'll be in Newport from May 3 thru 10 on a vacation trip. Wifey says I can fish a couple of times. I have limited experience with Stripers, that being a club trip to Cape Cod last May/June. Caught a lot of schoolies and that was great fun. It would be great if any of you would share some...
  2. Maine
    Hey folks. I'm headed up to Cranberry point, Corea next week for 4 days. We have a house on the beach. I've never fished there before. Any advice or good bait shops around that you could steer me towards would be appreciated. Thanks!
  3. New Member Introductions
    Im visiting cape cod the 2nd week of june Im wondering if anyone can give me any tips on fishing the cape cod canal. Im also looking for a good charter to go on that can hold 2-3 guys thanks looking forward to learning all about striper fishing
  4. Virginia's Rivers, Lakes and Impoundments
    Hello all im vacationing @ claytor lake this july and need some fishing help. Im renting a boat and just not sure on how to go about catching stripers this time of year. So any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you Fishman
  5. Chesapeake Bay
    Past is Prologue / By Dr. Kent Mountford Surveyors mapped the Susquehanna Flats accurately before the end of the 18th century, but their charts and the historical record leave considerable uncertainty about the status of submerged aquatic vegetation beds during the early years of the United...
  6. Maine
    Hi. Heading up to Moody beach the first week in August with a 20'CC ... any advice for where to find macs (if they are still around) and stripers in that area? Want to take my 10-year old out and catch him his first stiper!! Thx.
  7. New York
    Two keen anglers from the UK have been watching the satellite fishing programmes and have become obsessed with catching some stripers and bluefish. We have decided to visit the Montauk area in the very last week of September/first week of October for a weeks fishing and have booked up two...
  8. The Striper Forum
    Two keen anglers from the UK have been watching the satellite fishing programmes and have become obsessed with catching some stripers and bluefish. We have decided to visit the Montauk area in the very last week of September/first week of October for a weeks fishing and have booked up two...
  9. New Member Introductions
    Hi Fello Fishers, I am visiting New York and will be based about 5 mins drive away from City Island. Is the fishing any good in the winter? and where and how can i find info on shore/beach fishing. I am an ex angling boat skipper based in the south east of England. If everything goes to plan i...
1-9 of 10 Results