Striped Bass Fishing Forums Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-20 of 36 Results
  1. Vendor Spotlight! Great Deals for Members
    Hey Gang! We're at it again with the deals, and this time there's a ton of gear up for grabs via Bass Pro Shops in time for you to finish up your holiday shopping (or just score a deal for yourself, that works too!) Bass Pro Shops has packed a ton of saving into pretty much every category...
  2. Saltwater Tackle Shop
    Hi guys. I was wondering if anyone knows if these reels have the auto clutch engage feature. Also, does anyone have any personal experience or tips with/for these reels? I'm thinking about getting one for my son for striped bass fishing.
  3. Buy - Sell - Trade
    1992 25'Sea Ox Blue Water Pro Cuddy Cabin (8'6") (27' with pulpit) with twin 200 hp Yamaha engines 14x19 SS props 1000 hrs on engines both water pumps replaced 2011, trim motors replaced 2011, , Hardtop with rocket launcher, Full enclosure JRC Radar/Chartplotter with c-map (Sandy Hook to...
  4. Surfcasting Central
    Come on down and learn tackle and techniques from a true professional at his craft. Raffles, Door Prizes its going to be a fun and information filled morning. PLEASE CALL THE SHOP AND PRE-REGISTER . We want to guarantee everyone a seat!
  5. Buy - Sell - Trade
    General Description: For Sale is an extermely clean and well maintained 2003 235 Sea Pro powered with a desirable and reliable Yamaha 225 HP 4 Stroke with 1000 hours. Boat is well equiped for near and off shore fishing. It hosts 22 rod holders, 18 foot gunnel mounted outriggers, 2 swivel...
  6. Buy - Sell - Trade
    I am not sure if this is okay to post here and if not feel free to remove and my apologies. But this is a good deal and I wanted to make my friends here aware of it Anyways, check out this link http://apps.facebook.com/gettadeals Once there you can click on "get application" This site was...
  7. Buy - Sell - Trade
    Bow Flex Power Pro with all attachments ,accessories ,original manual and paper work. This unit is in mint like new condition not a scratch on it $225.00 Will deliver or meet with in a reasonable distance from Point Pleasant ,NJ Unit is not that heavy and folds Anyone who's interested...
  8. Buy - Sell - Trade
    Only used 3 times, one of them was on a pond. I have some extras I will throw in and I have the owners manual for it. Looking to get $650 or a reasonable offer. Kayak is located in Rhode Island. I will get pictures if there is interest. Thanks.
  9. Reels and Reel Maintenance
    Hello, I'm new to surf fishing. I wanted to buy the emblem pro reel to improve my casting distance. However, I don't know which one (4500, 5000, or 5500) would match best with my team daiwa 11 footer spinning surf rod. Also, I mostly use braid as my main line. TIA for any help!
  10. Surfcasting Central
    Just got my first 700 and it's smooth as a babys arse. Is power pro ok or will I mess up the spool?
  11. The Striper Forum
    Hi gang, I'll be at Bass Pro Shops in Foxborough, MA this upcoming weekend to demonstrate T-Man Custom Tackle products in their huge fishing department. I will also be presenting a 1hr Instructional Seminar "Light Tackle Trolling Tubes & Spoons" each day. Here are the hours: Saturday...
  12. The Striper Forum
    Yes, it is a done deal.....
  13. Cape Cod Canal
    Just out of curiosity a simple question. I hear many times guys saying "their goes a canal pro" or "the canal pros catch more fish" What do they mean by that? Is it because the guy as been fishing the canal for years and can get to all the honey holes with his eyes closed, at the right time of...
  14. Tackle Evaluation & Product review
    Anyone have any input on this reel? I'm gonna have a boat for striper fishing this spring and was thinking that a reel with a counter would be useful for trolling or jigging. It would be my first baitcasting reel also so the less complicated the better. I have two Okuma spinning reels I use for...
  15. Massachusetts
    has anybody else been?... went there Sunday, well done good place for the whole family...
  16. Reels and Reel Maintenance
    I took a mis-step the other night, (those darned rock movers) and racked the frame on my older 7000c. I can fix it though. Anyway. I bought a 7000 Pro Rocket, the next day. Anyone use these? It'll do the trick for me. I'm sure. But any feedback will be greatly appreciated.
  17. Boat repair issues & Shop Maintenance
    I see that there are a few owners of Sea Pro Boats in one of the Posts. What model do you have and length and have you guys had any troubles with them or how do you like them? I own a 1993 1800CC I brought new and have loved her from day one! I just repowered with a new engine after 14 years...
  18. The Sports Bar
    gee...how come we can only pick one????
  19. Reels and Reel Maintenance
    A couple of questions on this reel First off I just "restored it" It was sort of broken and pretty dirty so I cleaned it up pretty good and got it back to working condition. If anybody knows any info on this reel that would be much appreciated. I just loaded it up with #50 test mono for cod...
1-20 of 36 Results