Striped Bass Fishing Forums Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-18 of 36 Results
  1. Buy - Sell - Trade
    Sold !!! Berkley power worms for sale I'm asking $35.00 & Free Shipping. You can email me back at bass4everjim@yahoo.com Berkley Power Worms 7" Black/Blue Flk. 13 pack GreenPumpkin 8 pack GreenPumpkin/blue flk. 6 pack Watermelon candy 12 pack Black/chart tail 9 pack Tequila Sunrise 28 pack...
  2. Blogs
    New blog article: Berkley PowerBait Realistix Power Jerk Shad
  3. View From The Beach
    Today is 11/11/11. Yesterday I went to the bank for my wife during my lunch break. It's a 6 mile round trip. Last night, on my way home from work, less than a mile from my house, the odometer on my car rolls over to all ones (111,111.1). Had I not gone to the bank yesterday, at some point on...
  4. Buy - Sell - Trade
    I have 6 packages of Berkley 10" saltwater Power Eels - 2 per pack. All brand new, in the box. See photos. Colors: Black (5), and Rootbeer Gold (1). Retail price per pack is $9.99. I'd like $6.50 per pack, to your door. Please let me know if you're interested, and how many of each color you'd...
  5. Buy - Sell - Trade
    I have 4 packages of Berkley 12" saltwater Power Eels - 2 per pack. All brand new, in the box. See photos. Colors: Pearl Olive Shad (1), Black (3). Retail price per pack is $9.99. I'd like $6.50 per pack, to your door. Please let me know if you're interested, and how many of each color...
  6. Buy - Sell - Trade
    $23, 999.00 28' CC DF250 power. Go to WWW.ASALTWEAPON.INFO for details and lots of pics... $5K in trailer with less than 200o miles on it. She would make a great Joisey boat...she loves to catch stripers... RS15BEACH@YAHOO.COM
  7. Connecticut
    Was hearing that the bass stay up there all winter due to the warm water created buy the power plant in bridgeport ct can any one confirm that? thx
  8. Boat repair issues & Shop Maintenance
    Hello all!!! I have a 1994 Bayliner Ciera 2855 with a 7.4l Merc. The problem is this. One day everything was fine doing 29-30 knots 4000 rpms. Next day 17-20 mph and could not even hit 3500 rpms. Changed plugs ,wires, fuel filter, coil. got to 20 mph and i could reach redline on the rpms which...
  9. Buy - Sell - Trade
    I have a Garelick "power" outboard lift for sale. This unit comes complete w/ wiring harness and remote switch, it's ready to mount. This unit sells for over $1699.00 new.... Selling for $500.00 "like" new. HYDRA POWERED ASSISTED OUTBOARD MOTOR BRACKET Model Number 71095 Effortless...
  10. Hudson River
    Just curious what length, tip speed, and power rod you prefer when you are drifting. Also, those of you that like to drift.....do you use the bait clicker when you drift? Do you just adjust the clicker drag down fairly tight and let that take the brunt of an initial run, and then engage your...
  11. Buy - Sell - Trade
    Bow Flex Power Pro with all attachments ,accessories ,original manual and paper work. This unit is in mint like new condition not a scratch on it $225.00 Will deliver or meet with in a reasonable distance from Point Pleasant ,NJ Unit is not that heavy and folds Anyone who's interested...
  12. Hudson River
      Survival of Striped Bass Entrained into the Cooling Systems of Two Hudson River Power Stations Author(s) YOUNG John R. ; DEY William P. ; JINKS Steven M. ; MOSIER David T. ; Abstract Data from entrainment survival sampling programs conducted in 1979, 1980, and 1988 at the Indian Point...
  13. Delaware River
    Heard about some nice striped bass sitting in the warmer water a few weeks ago - anyone fish this in the winter? I am looking for info about access and such - feel free to email or PM so as not to spot burn
  14. Buy - Sell - Trade
    I have a Garelick "power" outboard lift for sale. This unit comes complete w/ wiring harness and remote switch, it's ready to mount. This unit sells for over $1699.00 new.... "This is as low as it's going to go".... (( $600.00 )) Cash in hand, please. HYDRA POWERED ASSISTED OUTBOARD MOTOR...
  15. Surfcasting Central
    Just got my first 700 and it's smooth as a babys arse. Is power pro ok or will I mess up the spool?
  16. Striper Guides & Charters
    I hear Duck Island power Plant Is shut Down to 2010. Any Else hear this or was mis-informed?
  17. The Striper Forum
    Yes, it is a done deal.....
1-18 of 36 Results