Striped Bass Fishing Forums Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-19 of 37 Results
  1. Upper Hudson River Striper Club
    looking for a lund, alumnacraft, starweld type boat if anyone is selling any
  2. New Member Introductions
    Kaz Checking in from Lake Katrine-Saugerties Area can't wait to get the season started..Anxious put new boat in the water..wishing all a good season..:icon_salute2:
  3. Hudson River
    I have been after these pesky stripers for 8 years and I have only boated 3 fish. I have put some time on the water thats for sure. I would like to start reaping the rewards of my time investment! I thought it may be helpful to put together some tips for the new angler so they can have an...
  4. The Gallows - Poachers Hall of Shame
    Iv seen the pic Anyone seen articles, or know the story, of the bust last year on the delware river?
  5. Sweetwater Fishing -Freshwater Stripers
    I love to fish in Tennessee. My buddy and I went to fish Norris and Cherokee lakes over the New Year and had a great time. We fished Flitterbaits nearly exclusively. Only two fish were caught on other lures. A walleye on a Gizz 3 and a smallmouth on a hair jig. We used Flitterbaits and...
  6. The Striper Forum
    Wishing the best to you and yours. Be Safe. Happy New Years!
  7. Shorebound - Surf Beginners
    The Cape Hatteras National Recreation Area. one of the premier surf fishing locations is being slowly taken away from all of us by the National Park Service. Most impacted are the local communities. The NPS is being controlled by the likes of Audubon and Defenders of Wildlife who are unjustly...
  8. New Jersey
    Sea isle city new jersey 10-30-2011 kept my tradition going 5 years strong. Striper fishingfor me began 5 years ago on my birthday as it was my first surf fishing trip targeting stripers an on my first surf trip I landed a 36" striper on live lined eel out on a rock jetty. Every year since on...
  9. Upper Hudson River Striper Club
    Is there anywhere that I can find the water temps for each day last year or better yet the past couple of years? With the water warming up as slow as it is there is a good chance we will see some bigger stripers than last year in the Albany area. My dad just picked up a nice book for the...
  10. The Sports Bar
    Who was the first? Hint, junior circuit. :icon_pirate:
  11. The Striper Forum
    Wouldn't it be great if things went back to the way they were?
  12. Upper Hudson River Striper Club
    Again based on my personal data and past years post in forum. Date of 1st Stripers taken in our section of river (Catskill north). 4/6/2006 4/14/2007 4/11/2008 4/15/2009 4/6/2010 WOW i just compared the Herring dates on the other post and all of the dates are the SAME day with the...
  13. Upper Hudson River Striper Club
    Let me start by saying does this mean anything ? I really don't know but there are some patterens. Will this effect when i go fishing, absolutely NOT, i am going to get out there and chase them when ever i can during the run. I just log date, water temp, fish caught, and for herring i write...
  14. Images and Pictures
    Maybe ever, crying I was laughing so hard :lff3:
  15. Surfcasting Central
    I don't usually do this but I'm feeling abit nostalgic.first,I'm a brand new member to this board.I got to spend the summers from84-90 fishing plum island.i was almost immediately accepted into a group of old timers that fished primarily from the captains to the beach front at the mouth of the...
  16. Plugs and Plug Building
    One of the jobs I always hated was marking and punching centers in blanks. I can't stand doing mindless crap, especially when it has to be perfect or it throws off my entire process. Designed this machine to make perfectly centered holes every time in AYC baluster. Built it using a small...
  17. The Sports Bar
    redcrbbr took the prize last year - lets see who can grab the prizes this year. Im contemplating using fanball for our league this year but i have installed a data base fantasy board here. We can Live draft or Autodraft Player http://www.striperfishing101.com/phpffl/signup.php? The tide...
  18. Hudson River
    Judging by the pictures you guys are putting up in the upper Hudson anglers club and the Hudson river forum it appears to be shaping up as a phenomenal year. http://www.stripers247.com/phpBB2/showthread.php?t=16471
1-19 of 37 Results